ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU

Wales Patriotic Resurgence: Radical Welsh Nationalism is what Wales/Cymru needs right now. However, 'Adfywiadwyr' must first understand true patriotic struggle needs to be founded within a Campaign of Cymric Consciousness. Priority will be to wage struggle against 500 years of ''Cerebral Colonialism'',empowering us to prevail against ''Slavish Servitude''. Thence setting fourth to de-colonise our homeland and communities of the Symptoms and Symbols of English Imperialism and Colonialism.

17 October 2010

THE WHITE EAGLES WILL THEY FLY AGAIN? Oh Alright Then! One More Time or Maybe More Want Hurt Will It?


29 Jul 2010 ... To Dream of Freedom by Roy Clews, reviewed. Right, whatever temporary mild short-lived fascination with militant Welsh nationalism I may ...
themarpleleaf.blogspot.com/.../to-dream-of-freedom-by-roy-clews.html - Cached

Following on top of Dan O'Neills diatribe against Cayo (see previous post) I found another on the web (see above) which also has a go at MAC man John Jenkins, now it appears that there is such an huge FWA/Cayo fan base out there as the below which I find rather amazing to actually be but up on the web inviting more than the usual Secret Service attention maybe? No more so than me perhaps but most patriots are aware who I am and only have to check out my blogs and will soon find out, some think I am an 'Heretic' or a 'Nutter' depending where your coming from?

So what about all these FWA FANS:

The Free Wales Army ( F.W.A. Byddin Rhyddid Cymru) and Meibion Glyndwr (M.G. the ....Oli Hughes Parch at M.A.C F.W.A & M.G - fe godwn ni eto cymru am byth ...
is-is.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81521055553&v... - Iceland - Cached

YouTube - Free Wales Army

1 year ago 7. Wrexham 44 yo. FWA needs to exist. .... Added to queue The ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjby6m2nprQ - Cached

Free Wales Army on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures ...

- 2 visits - 15 Oct
MySpace Music profile for Free Wales Army. Download Free Wales Army Celtic / / music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Free ...
www.myspace.com/freewalesarmy - Cached - Similar

  1. Free Wales Army | Facebook


  2. Welcome to the Facebook Community Page about Free Wales Army, a collection of shared knowledge concerning Free Wales Army.
    en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Free-Wales-Army/112155788801562 - Cached

The tale of the Free Wales Army

Rated 4.7 out of 5.0

- 3 min - 15 Sep 2008 - Uploaded by AngloCeltMilitants

Fools or heroes? depends on who you ask. Lets have a brief look.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZieJZdxH4UA- more videos »


Not Least The Organisers of Saturdays 23 Hydref 2010
40th Anniversary Rally Cofiwch Dreweryn Rally in Bala.

Cofiwch Dryweryn - Penblwydd 45ed - 45th Anniversary | Facebook

- [ Translate this page ]
Sign UpCofiwch Dryweryn - Penblwydd 45ed - 45th Anniversary is on ...
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163887462608&v=wall - Cached

As reply to the likes of Dan O'Niell what Patriots attending
the Commemoration should do is take and old high as many
White Eagle Cross Flags and/or Placards on canes as possible
on the fourthcoming parade, let the Eagles fly!

Free Wales Army Tshirt | Zazzle.co.uk

25 Mar 2010 ... 24 Hour Dispatch to the UK on most orders. Free Wales Army Tshirt created by DublinRepublican. This design is available on many sizes, ...
www.zazzle.co.uk/free_wales_army_tshirt-235355027131634160 - Cached

White Eagle of Wales flag

21 May 2010 ... Maybe it had something to do with the Free Wales Army? It appears on the image at this site as well as on the uniform of the 'soldier'. ...
www.fotw.net/flags/gb-w-eag.html - Cached - Similar

Alternativelly wear FWA Uniforms and claim your are a member of the
Free Wales Army re-enactment Society, I got away with this at a Military
History Event in Margam and got away with it againI when I went around
the National Library in Aberystwyth and no one said a thing? Remember
there is in existence a South Wales Borders Reenactment Society, so why
not same for FWA, if wishing to so set one up, the below information should
help but do check out the legal position or you could find yourself rounded up,
not least if your tempted to reenact the Abergwesyn Camp and epic escape
across the mountains fleeing the coppers.

Free Wales Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- 5 visits - 18:12
The Free Wales Army (Welsh: Fyddin Rhyddid Cymru) was a paramilitary Welsh nationalist organisation, formed in Lampeter, Mid Wales, by William Julian ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Wales_Army - Cached - Similar

Free Wales Army - Welsh Icons

The Free Wales Army (Welsh: Byddin Rhyddid Cymru) was a paramilitary Welsh nationalistorganisation, formed out of Lampeter, West Wales by William Julian ...
www.welshicons.org.uk/.../organisations/free-wales-army/ - Cached

Of course, I am getting on and with my Winter Grey Beard growth
I look pretty senile, you can get away with a lot if your old and limp
for effect? Mind you I have yet to confront a copper as anyone wearing
an FWA Uniform in Bala next Saturday might. I am sure you will get arrested
but then you can become a 'Cause Celebre'. That could make for a fun day,
pity I bueried by FWA uniform for posterity to find or I might have been
tempted to do an homage to memory of Cayo appearing in FWA uniform
for the first time all those years ago at the opening of the Reservior.
However, I shall be at Aberfan on 23 Hydref to place flowers. So, you will
have to make do with my previous FWA Tribute Outings in Uniform,
in previous posts in other blogs. See links below:

Welsh Remembrancer.: FE GODWN NI ETO? May Be Not But Still Lets ...

Maybe establish a Free Wales Army Reenactment Society, as there is for the ...
welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/.../fe-godwn-ni-eto-may-be-not-but-still.html -Cached - Similar

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: FREE WALES ARMY EPHEMERA...

- 19:15
1 Dec 2008 ... An Archive of material record informing on Alternative Welsh Nationalism,Movement and Struggle 1946 - 2006. This archive will contain a ... FREE WALES ARMYEPHEMERA: Cap,Neckerchief, Belt & Badges also Flag & Banerette. ...
awnms.blogspot.com/.../free-wales-army-ephemera-capneckerchief.html - Cached - Similar

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: THE FREE WALES ARMYARRESTS ...

25 Feb 2009 ... Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive. An Archive of material record informing on Alternative Welsh Nationalism, Movement and Struggle 1946 - 2006. ... THEFREE WALES ARMY ARRESTS 26 - 02 - 1969, 40 years on some ...
awnms.blogspot.com/.../free-wales-army-arrests-26-02-1969-40.html - Cached - Similar

Welsh Remembrancer.: COFIO'69: THE FWA - WELSH HERITAGE TOURISM ...

COFIO'69: THE FWA - WELSH HERITAGE TOURISM TRAIL with Gethin 'Grey Beard' as ...
welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/.../cofio69-fwa-welsh-heritage-tourism.html - Cached

THE WELSH PATRIOT.: FWA FASHION 2009: Bottle Green is in! so wear ...

RESISTANCE IS A DUTY: Stop The Windmilling of Wale... ► September (2) ...
welshpatriot.blogspot.com/.../fwa-fashion-2009-bottle-green-is-in.html - Cached

Welsh Remembrancer.: MUG SHOT: Do I look like a mug? am I a mug ...

28 Apr 2009 ... Another 'Journo Johnie Come Lately' to Welsh Nationalist Struggle ... the FWAand making nothing the radical role of the Patriotic Front and ...
welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/2009/.../mug-shot-do-i-look-like-mug-am-i-mug.html -Cached

THE WELSH PATRIOT.: April 2009

FWA FASHION 2009: Bottle Green is in! so wear it with Patriotic Pride! in ... iconic of Welsh Resistance down thru the ages and as of yet is not banned. ...
welshpatriot.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html - Cached

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: WELSH FREEDOM FIGHTERS ...

6 May 2009 ... CILMERI COMMEMORATION 2009: A Patriots Last Salute... A RALI CILMERI TRIBUTE TO OLD COMRADES Saturday 12. ...
awnms.blogspot.com/2009/.../welsh-freedom-fighters-remembered.html - Cached - Similar

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: CILMERI COMMEMORATION 2009 ...

13 Dec 2009 ... I made tribute to Glyn Rowlands and Pedr Lewis both of whom died this year, .... A RALI CILMERI TRIBUTE TO OLD COMRADES Saturday 12. ...
awnms.blogspot.com/2009/.../cilmeri-commemoration-2009-last-salute.html - Cached

Yee Gods! For someone who never wore the FWA Uniform in the
'Sixties', I have certainly made up for it since in the main to make
a point, illustrate some history or just wind some people up. but
no more, I will not be tempted? Though, I am considering having
the undertaker uniform me up prior to cremation, I guess that would
be the final tribute and one in the nose of the establishment but,
if I am going to be loyal to my Patriotic Front history, it will have
to be a going out in the flames wearing a PF Militia Red Shirt,
HHHhhhmmm!!!

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: The Patriotic Front and the ...

- 19:31
29 Apr 2007 ... Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive. An Archive of material record .....For further history of the Patriotic Front, Free Wales Army and ...
awnms.blogspot.com/.../patriotic-front-and-free-wales-army.html - Cached - Similar

  • Adfywiadwr Gethin.